Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dewa

Haiyaa.. today is very-very hot maa.. i can’t sleep because of mosquito are disturb me.. how dare the mosquito do it to me.. huhuhu.. please help me i want to sleep..L i don’t know what to say for 200 words for each post help me!!.. I'm not a story teller maa..

Ok before i'm sleeping, i want to talk about baladewa.. because i am a dewa 19 fans.. i start like this band 3 years ago because of my ex-boyfriend. He like all the songs of dewa 19. i like this band so much especially the songs written by ahmad dhani and singing by once.. pupus is a one of my favourite song from 3 years ago until now i like this song very much. Although i like the songs written by ahmad dhani but i don’t like her self because he is very hypocrite and ‘gila kuasa’ haha.. ‘suka ati aku jer’ ... hikhikhik...

The songs from dewa 19 like songs from queen. If you listen song from queen the melody of the song like same la but not all the songs because they are the fans of queen.. this is my opinion la about the songs of dewa 19.. thats all lah i don’t want to talk very much because im a silent person wakakaka.... 1.03am 20feb08

219 words

1 comment:

Hamidi Khalib said...

Salam....halululu....hahaha.... what a great group dewa19 hehehe.. hope you find a new boyfriend and a new music group hehehehe... stay silence girl....