Monday, February 18, 2008

heyy..

Hey wassup!! Haluhaluhaluuuu... This is my first post blog, If my english is very-very poor, i'm so sorry la beb. I have no idea but i must do it because this is my assignment. Huhuhu..

First of all let me introduce myself to you guys. My name is nor zahira bt udin. i was born in 19 December 1986 at hospital besar kemaman. Now i'm 22years old. I leave at kg mak chili chukai kemaman.. i have 4 siblings 1 brother and 2 younger sisters.

During my free time, i like reading a magazine such as EH!, cleo and what ever lah i read all genre of book especially horror story except history book because this book make me sleepy wakaka..

My favorite food is i don’t no what i like because i meal everything minus the rock and wood and my favorite drink is apple 'suam' i like it very much and i don't know why. I'm very-very interested to eat ketupat sotong because last week kak su talk about ketupat sotong.. huhu yummy.. but it's very hard to find ketupat sotong.. ketupat sotong dancing in my head haha..

I like an exotic pets such as iguana because i think he is very mystery and very cute. One day i want get iguana for myself. The price of this pets is about RM600. Aiyaa it so expensive maa..

Ok lah thats all for today.. tata..titi..tutu...

237 words :p

No comments: