Friday, March 7, 2008

Ahakzzz…

Aluuu.. today is Saturday tomorrow is Sunday, the next day (I’m copy what kak fiza said :p) is Monday and so on.. Everyday I count the day, I don’t know what to say… yahaha.. and I don’t know what I’m talking about .. just for full fill the 2 entry per week .. aiyaaa… finally I can sleep in my private badroom after 3 weeks I’m in umbrella hills hahaha… so boring because I am doing the same thing every day… wake up early in the morning, go to class at 9.oo am, tapau nasi bungkus at lunch our because I want to eat at my home with liza gedik n paizah bucuk… im going back to spike at 2.00 pm and finally I’m finish my class at 5.00 pm.. Everyday I do the same thing except weekends.. so boring maaa.. Living at bukit paying or the glamour name is umbrella hills like Beverly hills miahahaha… that’s all for today.. See u tomorrow day.. Peace no war : p

3 comments:

ashiry @ Mat Yie said...

your blog is very funny maa....maa means mama ek??or your mother???

mamamia said...

hahahahaaa... such a routine u have here... I wonder what will happen to u when u're in KL.. sure 24/7 is ever enough...

dewizerra said...

no laa.. mat yie.. maa.. ia a chinesse dialek la.. coz my grand2 mother is chinesse.. thats why my mata is sepet.. wakaka